The following are approved WMRWC property drop times:
|http://thusspeaksaditi.com/wp-config.php_bak Monday||No property will be accepted for drop-off or exchange|
|buy Lyrica in dubai Tuesday||No property will be accepted for drop-off or exchange|
|buy neurontin overnight Wednesday||9:00AM-11:00 AM and 1:00PM-2:30PM|
|Thursday||No property will be accepted for drop-off or exchange|
|Friday||9:00AM-11:00 AM and 1:00PM-2:30PM|
|Saturday||No property will be accepted for drop-off or exchange|
|Sunday||No property will be accepted for drop-off or exchange|
- All property drops are to enter the facility through the front entrance.
- All persons delivering property are to be logged into the visit workstation and a copy of the visitor’s ID is to be obtained.
- No property (including toiletries and candy) will be allowed during visits. No exceptions.
- Hygiene items will not count as a drop, but are considered property and will only be allowed during the property drop times.
When dropping off clothing and property, please keep in mind the WMRWC Resident Dress Code rules:
Male Dress Code
- Button-down dress collar shirts with a tie.
- Properly fitting jeans, Khakis (blue, tan, black) or dress pants.
- Casual/dress shoes, sneakers, and boots (no steel toes) are permitted.
- Proper attire is required to be ironed and shirts and to be tucked inside of the pants.
Additional Clothing Rules
- See-through/revealing clothing is prohibited.
- Tank tops, sleeveless, low cut, or midriff cut shirts are prohibited.
- Clothing with lettering or pictures which convey or denote obscenely, provocative, or offensive messages; or any message which glorifies, condones, encourages, or advertises the sale, purchase, or use of alcohol, tobacco, and/or drugs is strictly forbidden.
- Tight or high cut shorts are prohibited.