Telephone calls are one of the primary privileges that the offender has afforded to them to help maintain connections with family and loved ones during incarceration. Maintaining these connections positively influences behavior and the likelihood an offender will succeed upon release from jail.
Global Tel*Link (GTL) Information:
Inmate telephone service is provided through Global Tel*Link (GTL). For questions or assistance regarding the telephone system or services, please contact the GTL Customer Call Center at (866) 230-7761 during the following hours:
- Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. (midnight) Eastern Standard Time
- Saturday and Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
Restricting Calls from all Hampden County Facilities or a Specific Inmate
If you have received a telephone call from an offender and wish to restrict further calls from all HCSD facilities or from a specific inmate, please call Global Tel*Link at 1-877-650-4249 and follow the telephone prompts for this service.
Depositing Money into Inmate Accounts:
GTL offers eight convenient options to fund accounts:
- Online – www.connectnetwork.com (currently disabled)
- Automated telephone (IVR) system
- Payment via operator-assisted call
- Payment via certified check or money order
- Payment via Western Union
- Lobby Kiosk (where available)
- Intake Kiosk (where available, booked inmates can fund their own accounts)